Thursday, October 30, 2008

just the begining

i have come to a conclusion

that everyone gets what they want.

i rather not delude the world with all the illusions in my mind.

but i have grown so much as a person.

this past year was more than life changing

and i am happy for every moment of it.

iv had the worst to the best pains and im glad i got to experience it.

the only thing that heals everything is

TIME!!

time heals absolutely everything.

the secret to life is, want whatever you want, and you will receive it

THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS

so dont think of what you don't want because that is what you will get.

i love the life i live and i live the life i have.

people influence me in ways they don't know

i want to indulge myself in other peoples thoughts.

swim in their emotions

then come out like nothing ever happen.

give me everything i want

and ill give you everything you need.

to meet me is not to know me

to love me is easy

but not as easy to hate me.

will you love me?

i use to imagine myself being the man of your dreams,

but why should i make myself to someone's pleaser?

why not find someone that will do anything for me?

don't make someone your priority if your only their option!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Swati said...

Very nice posting. Do you read The Secret by Rhonda Byrnes by any chance?

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home