Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Miss Talking to You - I Really Do




I really miss talking to my friend, just 
about everyday things.  I write on here, 
and with this we keep up to date, but I do miss them. 


So - if you are reading this (which I am sure you aren't) -


I come off as cold sometimes and do not allow 
myself to be vulnerable as a defense mechanism, 
you are incredibly sarcastic at times - and I like that! 


It's a fun balance. 


You make me laugh and forget about the hard parts.  


I need that - sometimes I am a little needy too, 
but I think that it's OK for friends to be needy at times.  


I do feel bad that I'm not there for you as much as 
you are for me -- things have been crazy weird.


I like that we can share stories -- and I'd like to 
know what you think at times -- now would be a good time (hint hint) : )


So - maybe we can catch up - maybe not.  


Everyone is so busy these days with their stuffs, etc.


You have my numbers, etc. : )

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunita Singh said...

very nice... keep going..!!!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home